Monday, June 8, 2009

long overdue photos - netherlands + fußball game

Sorry i am not uploading too many photos! For one, it takes a while to load, and two, lots of them are scenes that you can find by just Googling. I would rather post pictures of my friends and me than other photos that have been done many times before.


BVB Game
The BVB (Ballspiel-Verein Borussia) fans having a few drinks before the game. That is Andreas, Stefan, Vesna, me, Wendy, and Simon. International support of BVB, Germany, USA, and France all represented! Their stadium is MASSIVE. Signal-Induna Park holds over 80,000 spectators.

Wendy and me looking cute , decked out with face paint and BVB swag.
Too bad we kept on spilling beer on the people in front of us.. whoops! this was after the first time we scored...This was the final score of the game. Weee, BVB WINS! (i felt so bad for the guys in front of us! so much of our beer went in their direction!)




The Netherlands
Wendy and I sitting on the side of a beautiful canal in Amsterdam.
Me riding the bike that was originally WAY TOO LARGE for me...until she lowered the seat. then it was managable.
me drinking beer like a hobo on the streets of the netherlands.
We went to a Tulip Festival parade...wow, look how marvelous the "floats" were...
So a few of us decided to drink coffee and eat cake inside a nearby restaurant instead.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bike photo.
    The float in the parade.. wtf??
    Coffee instead...a good idea!

    ReplyDelete