Monday, June 8, 2009

long overdue photos - Belgium

A crazy castle in Antwerp. Woopie!
A crazy sculpture in Antwerp.
On top of the tower, and a little scared!
What a view!
Walking up a big tower in Brugge, Belgium. LONG WAY UP!
We bought some Belgian beers that night and walked around the city, but none of us had a bottle opener. I tried to open the bottle on the window sill...no luck :(

The mussels I ate in Brugges. Unfortunately I ate them all wrong! I was using a fork and a knife like a polite person, but I guess you are just supposed to eat them with the shell somehow...oh well!

Brittany, me, and Wendy having an icecream break in Brugges.

Market/junk sale in Brussels.

2 comments:

  1. wow that stadium is HUUUUUGE! and seriously, that tulip festival parade is pathetic!!

    ReplyDelete